turkey shooting game time! ;)
Jo in Ok
2008-11-15 08:48:52 UTC
http://www.southbank-design.co.uk/turkeyshoot/index.htm
david
2008-11-15 16:14:41 UTC
On 15 Nov 2008 david read the alt.fiftyplus post of Jo in Ok, which
stated...
Post by Jo in Ok
http://www.southbank-design.co.uk/turkeyshoot/index.htm
thanks!! i like to collect fun shooting games on Internet... :)
--
_____
david
Jo in Ok
2008-11-15 17:10:32 UTC
Post by Jo in Ok
http://www.southbank-design.co.uk/turkeyshoot/index.htm
thanks!!  i like to collect fun shooting games on Internet... :)
--
_____
david
I kidded with someone I needed a machine gun toward the end just to
keep up! lol
mmj1
2008-11-15 17:40:50 UTC
Post by Jo in Ok
http://www.southbank-design.co.uk/turkeyshoot/index.htm
I love those games. I'll have lots of fun with that one. Thank you.

mj
Nell
2008-11-15 19:13:32 UTC
Post by Jo in Ok
http://www.southbank-design.co.uk/turkeyshoot/index.htm
They reminded me of the attacking wild turkeys of Pennsylvania. lol

Whew!

Nell
Bette
2008-11-16 03:59:11 UTC
Post by Jo in Ok
http://www.southbank-design.co.uk/turkeyshoot/index.htm
Fun, I got a score of 5,845 my first try. ;>) Bette